Train and qualify at the most sought after ski location in Japan!
Benefits of becoming and instructor in Niseko Japan with EA:
• Train with top local Niseko based trainers
• Local advice, assistance and support on the ground to get you sorted
• Get easy access to working holiday visa’s – For UK, Australian and New Zealand citizens
• Get a guaranteed job offer through EA, so you know you are set up with employment before leaving home
• Ski at the 4 combined resorts of Niseko: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and An’nupuri… these resorts offer some of the premier skiing in the World.
• Accommodation is based in central Hirafu a close walk to onsens, restaurants and lift access
• Get a great taste of Japanese culture in an English speaking environment! The English language is prominent in Niseko, making for an easy transition to Japan life
• Get an internationally recognised qualification in English with the NZSIA (World leading certification)
• Surround yourself with passionate skiers and snowboarders with a mix of cultures from around the world.
• Better food, more onsens and more snow than other resort town in Japan!
|Niseko||Ski||Internship Ultimate||19 Nov 17||Apr 18||USD $9475||Enquire|
Once your training is finished and you are a certified instructor you will start teaching at a local ski school (in English ). The opportunity for work is consistent, with loads of work available over the festive season for those who want it.
Niseko is well known as the hub of Japanese skiing, the mix of culture, incredible skiing and amazing people make the resort town a must see destination skiers from across the globe. Japan snow seasons can last well into April, so you can decide to stay for longer and make the most of your season pass.
EA Ski & Snowboard training are the Japan experts with more Japanese locations than any other provider. The long standing relationships with trainers, resorts and certification bodies make EA the best introduction to the snow industry. With over 10 years experience operating instructor internship programs and placing new instructors into employment, you will be introduced to industry experts and joining a community of passionate skiers and snowboarders.