Canadian Working Holiday Visas NOW OPEN for UK residents! Here's how to make it happen...

Calendar January 21st, 2011

Yes if you are a UK resident then now is the time to get your Canadian Working Holiday Visa underway. These are limited and there have been some important changes to HOW you get your visa this year.

We explain briefly below...

You now have two options for obtaining your working holiday visa:
1. UK citizens can now apply for a Canadian Working Holiday visa directly to the Government of Canada. Applications are available online at the official website by clicking HERE:

2. Alternatively you can also obtain you visa through BUNAC. BUNAC have been the single provider of Canadian Working Holiday Visas up until this year. CLICK HERE to get started through BUNAC.

If you are considering a ski season and some work in Canada then be sure to check out our Instructor Internship Programs. These give you a unique opportunity to train AND work in the same season. You can step straight into instructing, earning Canadian Cash by Christmas time.

Click here to learn about our canadian ski instructor courses

Click here to learn about our canadian snowboard instructor courses