Learn about the in's and out's of the employment process
In this webinar, NZSKI's snow school director Toby Arnott explains how the employment process works in New Zealand and what you can expect from your winter season on snow.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What to expect in your first winter season
- Should you train for your level 2?
- How does the guaranteed job offer work
- ISIA International Snowsports instructors Association overview
- Expected hours of work as an instructor
To watch the webinar click on the play button below.
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
If you would like to talk to one of our training consultants
click the button below to get in touchASK A QUESTION