Once your program dates are confirmed, we will advise you of your required arrival time and meeting location at the airport (or orientation hotel if applicable). If you are meeting us at the airport we will organise your transfer from there. We organise our meeting time around the most common flight arrivals times.
Flights From The UK
Coordinating everything you need to live overseas can be a bit of a headache. To help you get set up, EA has an exclusive global partnership with Flight Centre UK that gives you access to preferential service, the best deals available, and ensures you are grouped with others on the correct flights for your course.
To ensure you get the exclusive deals available you must use the contact details below, rather than visiting your local/nearest Flight Centre branch.
Contacts: Ant, Anna, Nick or Andy
Currently this is only available for students travelling from the UK, however we are working to bring an international capability to this partnership so that you can get great deals on your ski flights wherever you are based.
You must have travel insurance to participate in our programs. We recommend putting this in place as soon as you confirm your program with us. Below are links to get started with a quote. Insurance should include cover for winter sports participation as well as for fees associated with trip cancellation if possible. If you are on an internship program with us and work for a ski school, you will have some cover provided by your employer if for example you have an injury while working. However at all other times your travel insurance will be in play.
Click the links below to get started with a quote and get in touch with us directly if you have any questions. Note: The length of the policy you require will be at least 5 months for an internship program.
- Click Here if you live in the UK
- Click here if you live in New Zealand
- Click here if you live in USA (and traveling to New Zealand)
1. If you are on an Internship Program do not confirm flights prior to receiving final confirmation of your program dates. Or if you do ensure your ticket can be changed. A flexible ticket is best as you may like or need to alter your return date.
2. Once you have confirmed your flights please complete the flight form with your, Flight Number, Departure Airport, Departure Date & Time, Arrival Airport, Arrival Date & Time.
3. Please discuss your personal travel insurance requirements with your provider to ensure the policy you buy is adequate for you. We recommend ensuring your insurance is in place when booking, or at least before making your final payment. Your insurance should include cancellation cover to protect you in the event you are not able to go due to medical reasons.
4. If you are travelling to Canada on a working holiday visa, your insurance policy needs to cover the full length of your stay. Your visa length will only last as long as your insurance policy and you will be asked to show this on entry to Canada. If you are purchasing a high value policy that covers your program fees, you may find it easiest to take out another, very simple travel insurance policy at a lower cost for the full duration of your trip which you can use for entry into Canada.